John focuses on business development, client relationship management, investment advisory, and financial planning with an emphasis on tax reduction, in the Raleigh area. His breadth of expertise comes from over 20 years of financial industry experience working with successful individuals, entrepreneurs and companies throughout North Carolina.
He has a sincere passion for making a different in people's lives through his work with financial planning and wealth management. He has taught retirement and business financial strategies courses and seminars at North Carolina State, Wake Tech and other local churches and organizations.
In 1986, John graduated from Marshall University with a Bachelor of Business Administration where he was chosen as a Rhodes Scholar finalist and was captain of the men's basketball team during his senior year. John resides in Raleigh, NC with his wife and three children. He was the founder and President of the Ultimate Skills Football Club, a 501-C charity, benefiting local youth.
Professional Services Include:
- Retirement Income Solutions
- Investment Solutions and Asset Management
- Estate and Business Succession Planning Strategies
- Survivor Benefits Strategies
- Social Security and Long-Term Care Planning
- Defined Benefit Plan and Pension Analysis
- Business Valuation Analysis
- Personal and Business Insurance Analysis
- Enhanced Tax Strategies
Professional Qualifications Include:
- Series 7 Securities License
- Series 6 Securities License
- Series 63 Securities License
- Life/Health/LTC Insurance License
- Marshall University, BBA 1986
- State of North Carolina Real Estate Broker License